an image diary

"And if he left off dreaming about you, where do you suppose you'd be? ... You'd be nowhere. Why, you're only a sort of thing in his dream! If that there King was to wake you'd go out -- bang! -- just like a candle!"

"Hush! You'll be waking him, I'm afraid, if you make so much noise."

"Well it's no use your talking about waking him when you're only one of the things in his dream. You know very well you're not real."

Monday, September 27, 2004

And last night

I could move bottle caps and flags with my mind. I'd think "push" and I'd get a ripple or skip the first few times. Then I got to be really damned good at it, and I started to wonder what the good of it was. I mean, how should I use it? And in the dream, after opening a package that came in the mail no-hands no-scissors look ma, I thought, look the ultimate thing to do is to learn how to fly. If you can move stuff with your mind, surely you can move yourself, right? --But I think I thought of flying because I could think of nothing extraordinary to be done with my telekinesis.

Any ideas?

"and what is the use of a book...without pictures or conversations?"


[contact me: ghostwordeffigy@yahoo.com]

what o'clock it is

CURRENT MOON

live flowers