an image diary

"And if he left off dreaming about you, where do you suppose you'd be? ... You'd be nowhere. Why, you're only a sort of thing in his dream! If that there King was to wake you'd go out -- bang! -- just like a candle!"

"Hush! You'll be waking him, I'm afraid, if you make so much noise."

"Well it's no use your talking about waking him when you're only one of the things in his dream. You know very well you're not real."

Monday, May 30, 2005

Cynthia gives me a star:



Isn't she lovely? Let's see what I can find out about her:

"I am the blue-lidded daughter of Sunset; I am the naked brilliance of the voluptuous night-sky."

--from Crowley's The Book of the Law

"The Star is the card touching the longing in the depths of our unconscious, and this longing is equivalent to the longing of life for life itself."

"The Star is not only the card of hope, the unconscious will of life, and the insight into higher correlations; it also stands for the unconscious desire to abandon oneself in the streams of flowing delight and cheerful irresponsibility: 'What do I dream about? What is it that dreams of me? What is dreamed about within me? If a person knows what he dreams about it does not really make him into a person or truly human, nor does he move anywhere with it--he then becomes a psychologist; a dreamer who knows his own dreams.'"

Devotion to the moment, renewal and rebirth, hope, trust in the future.

Star of Bethlehem.

--from Akron Hajo Banzhaf's The Crowley Tarot


Huh. Does this sound like Mexican beach to you? That's what I'm thinkin'.

"and what is the use of a book...without pictures or conversations?"


[contact me: ghostwordeffigy@yahoo.com]

what o'clock it is

CURRENT MOON

live flowers