an image diary

"And if he left off dreaming about you, where do you suppose you'd be? ... You'd be nowhere. Why, you're only a sort of thing in his dream! If that there King was to wake you'd go out -- bang! -- just like a candle!"

"Hush! You'll be waking him, I'm afraid, if you make so much noise."

"Well it's no use your talking about waking him when you're only one of the things in his dream. You know very well you're not real."

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

More research for ENG 346

Spent the last two hours typing "poetry" and "suicide" into the web, and I can't do it anymore. By the time I got to Reetika Vazirani and her son I'd already been thinking: enough for now, come back to it later. Now I'm a bit of a mess. Shaken and depressed.

Another thing I hadn't foreseen: how well will I hold up while teaching the suicides? How will I do it?

"and what is the use of a book...without pictures or conversations?"


[contact me: ghostwordeffigy@yahoo.com]

what o'clock it is

CURRENT MOON

live flowers